Careers at Keytracker
We are always looking for sociable people that have drive, enthusiasm and a skill that is also a hobby.
If you are the best at what you do, or could be with the right encouragement and training, then send your CV & covering letter to LisaB@Keytracker.co.uk and we will help you get to the top of your chosen profession as quickly as possible.
If you could be the very best at what you do then there are always positions available to add to the Keytracker team in:
IT, software, hardware, networks, RFID, electrical or mechanical engineering, field sales, tele sales, assembly, installations, support, marketing and new product design.
Sales and Marketing Administrator £21,000 + Bonuses, Birmingham
KeyTracker are looking for a professional Sales and Marketing Administrator to join the business during a really exciting period of growth.
This is a fantastic new opportunity to connect with the company at a time when sales and marketing is key to the next phase of expansion.
The successful candidate would work as a team player alongside some of the markets best and most enthusiastic business professionals.
You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as commercial awareness and the ability to think strategically.
In a predominantly sales position, you'll work with the team to develop new and existing customer accounts. The role includes;
- New business client proposals and quotes
- Account management
- Supporting sales through CRM
- Client feedback for product development
- Research and data analysis
You will initially:
- Create awareness of and develop the brand as a key administrator within the sales and marketing teamwork
- Support the marketing team with sales plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Attend networking events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions with the team
- Arrange face to face client meetings for the Sales Director
- Maintain and update customer databases
Long term expectations include:
- Develop to become a key player in a wider sales and marketing programme to support the growth of the company
- Communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships
- Evaluate and review sales and marketing campaigns
- Track sales performance, return on investment and prepare weekly sales reports
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
The role is initially paying £21,000 + Bonuses/Profit Share for a candidate with relevant experience, although the right inexperienced candidate with potential, would be considered.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, you may need to work some evenings or weekends when attending events or travelling to client meetings.
- You'll be office-based and occasionally attend meetings with the sales team, as well as a range of events and exhibitions where travel will be provided.
- You will be expected to socialise with stakeholders and clients to build and develop relationships.
- The work will often be challenging and fast-paced as you'll need to meet tight deadlines and juggle various projects at the same time.
An ideal candidate would have:
- communication and interpersonal skills
- customer-facing skills
- commercial awareness and business acumen
- the ability to think strategically
- an eye for detail
- analytical skills to evaluate marketing and sales campaigns
- drive and self-motivation
- a flexible approach to work
- the ability to work well under pressure
- teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- influencing and negotiation skills
- skills in IT and social media
- numeracy skills.
References are required