Careers at Keytracker
Sales & Marketing Administration Assistant:
Experience working in a Sales Admin Department would be an advantage.
All-round computer skills and a desire to utilise your experience in a professional organisation where Customer Care is more than just a phrase, but a way of life.
Main responsibilities will include: -
- Assist and support sales personnel.
- Assist sales manager in preparing schedules.
- Help customers achieve their ideal outcome.
- Organise the sales manager’s diary.
- Organize and arrange sales appointments and conferences.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on sales support, events, new product launches and exhibitions.
- Prepare and send out quotations.
- Manage continual contact and dialogue with customers.
- Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
- Keep customers up to date with new and relevant products and services.
- Liaise with operations department on providing the best possible service to our customers by regularly forwarding on complete and accurate information.