Careers at Keytracker
Sales & Marketing Administration Assistant:
Experience working in a Sales Admin Department would be an advantage.
All-round computer skills and a desire to utilise your experience in a professional organisation where Customer Care is more than just a phrase, but a way of life.
Main responsibilities will include: -
- Assist and support sales personnel.
- Assist sales manager in preparing schedules.
- Help customers achieve their ideal outcome.
- Organise the sales manager’s diary.
- Organize and arrange sales appointments and conferences.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on sales support, events, new product launches and exhibitions.
- Prepare and send out quotations.
- Manage continual contact and dialogue with customers.
- Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
- Keep customers up to date with new and relevant products and services.
- Liaise with operations department on providing the best possible service to our customers by regularly forwarding on complete and accurate information.
Operations & Installations Manager:
To provide direction and management during the installation and commissioning phases of Keytracker projects.
Responsible for ensuring that the process achieves the performance and contractual requirements whilst complying with health & safety requirements.
- Install and support customer systems & software at the Rowley Regis office and on site across the UK when necessary, whilst managing and assisting the installation teams to ensure efficiency, profitability & complete customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with company procedures up to commissioning, performance testing and sign-off by the client.
- To manage and grow installation, support & maintenance teams in line with increased sales, whilst maintaining the highest standards, procedures, systems and rapport with clients during their order process.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Liaison and effective communication with Sales Manager (Head of Department).
- To ensure technical support is available as required to customers.
- Other duties commensurate with the position as required.
- KPIs: Cost-effective resourcing.
- Effectiveness of communication with clients, Keytracker support/installations team and across departments.
- Client satisfaction with documentation (SAT notes).
- Significant increase in the quality and quantity of installations/commissions within a timescale to be agreed.
- General Manager
- Sales Manager
The successful candidate is likely to meet all the following criteria:
- Experience in practical use of engineering, installations, electronic commissioning and working with software.
- An empathetic, but strong leader with a “Can Do” approach to achieving KPIs A proactive practitioner of H&S in the workplace Desirable IOSH Managing Safely in Construction Demonstrable experience, in a construction environment, supervising installations of electronic products Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year plus car, laptop and iPhone.
- Installation/team management: 5 years
- Birmingham, West Midlands