Access Control – Door Entry Smart Card Reader
Door Entry Smart Card Reader only model which supports EM Card platforms.
The Door Entry Smart Card Reader only model also supports an optional built-in camera that can take snapshots of accepted or rejected attempts and store up to 500 photos directly in the database for viewing via the web interface/browser. Also, you can connect Video camera Output to an LCD monitor or DVR for an all-in-one Video Surveillance solution.
- Embedded software, no software installation necessary.
- State of the art embedded, encrypted Linux web server technology. Control, configure & administrate via a web browser
- SSL encrypted communication between units & browser
- Real-time system update & configuration
- Operates in Standalone or Network mode
- Robust and scalable (thousands of users on a global basis) for enterprise-wide deployment
- IP 65 rated, weather & impact resistant casing (fluid ingress, dust, salt, fog protection)
- Built-in CMOS/Video camera for Video Surveillance
- Up to 500 photos (FIFO internal storage)
- API support for easy interface to most software applications
- 1,000, 3,000 , 5,000 ,10,000, 15,000 , 20,000 or 30,000 users
- Up to 75,000 event logs
- Multi-lingual interface (LCD & Web)
- Three Modes of authentication
- Smart Card only or Barcode only
- Smart Card + PIN
- ID + PIN.