Drop-Off and Collection
£49.00 – £7,400.00 +VAT
Use the affordable Keytracker intelligent locker system to securely automate the drop-off and collection of any item 24/7, offering contactless operation for the ultimate out-of-hours service to keep customers and staff safe whilst boosting business potential.
KT intelligent lockers can be configured in ‘Drop-off and Collection’ mode to accommodate the smart delivery and collection of keys, entry passes, packages, parcels, laundry and other essential items or provisions.
Available for both indoor and outdoor installation, these systems enable organisations to provide a 24/7 deposit and retrieval facility, allowing customers to access purchased goods at their convenience. They can also loaded with essential work equipment, enabling employees or students to get the tools they need to minimise disruption to their duties and allow them to work more effectively.
Not only convenient, drop-off and collection intelligent locker systems provide a contactless, safe experience for users, providing a solution that meets the demands and concerns of modern living.
Programmed to deliver a fully automated and trackable process in real-time, these lockers help to achieve a seamless service whilst creating a wealth of other opportunities that promote organisational growth and improvement.
Rental for the KeyLockerz Drop-Off and Collection system is available from £22.40+VAT per week.
Get in touch with the team today for a no-obligation quotation or to request a free demonstration.
The main benefits of Keytracker’s intelligent locker systems for ‘Drop-Off and Collection’ include:
- Double skinned steel fabrication
- Weather-proof construction and IP65 rated screen
- HD colour camera for usage recording and QR code scanning for hands-free use
- Generate unique pin codes for each locker or assign a random code which is automatically emailed
- Ultra-secure design with concealed hinges and slam latch locking mechanism
- Manual door override option for emergencies
- Easy to sanitise for germ-free use
- Each locker compartment measures 140mm (W) x 110mm (H) x 200mm (D) internally
- Can be purchased separately or as a set
- Rental options also available
Systems can be stand-alone or linked with Keytracker in-built software to allow remote access and “email on action” reports.
Intelligent locker systems for drop-off and collection can be configured to provide a range of automated services for a keys and many other items including, but not limited to, the following:
Interested in this product but need more details? Get in touch with us here.