Personal Item Storage
24 Locker System Rental Option £95 per Week
Keytracker’s intelligent locker systems in ‘Personal Item Storage’ mode allows organisations to provide a self-service storage location where staff, students and visitors can securely store belongings such as keys and purses and re-charge personal items such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and other valuables.
Ideal for any environment, these automated lockers enable individuals to borrow a locker compartment for a short period of time, providing a hassle-free service for users needing to quickly deposit and retrieve belongings to suit them.
Power facilities can be included within the lockers, enabling users to power up digital devices such as smartphones, laptops or tablets whilst being stored securely. Boasting powerful web-based back-end software for total management control, these systems can be setup in a free-to-use or pay-to-use capacities.
Providing a fully automated service, cutting edge technology accommodates locker pre-booking with locker availability shown via the web, app or through a third-party integration.
Personal Item Storage-configured intelligent locker systems offers secure short-term storage for a range of users and in a variety of settings, creating a fully safe and innovative user experience.
Allowing visitors, staff and students to store and charge items securely in a central onsite location encourages an
increase in dwell-time. This can help direct extra footfall to certain areas, promoting longer stays and bigger customer spends – optimising use of space whilst achieving greater profitability.
Get in touch with the team today for your no-obligation or to request a demonstration of this intelligent Personal Item Storage locker solution.
The main benefits of Keytracker’s intelligent locker systems for ‘Personal Item Storage’ include:
- Visitors, staff and students can store and charge items securely in your location
- Increase dwell-time in certain areas or direct footfall, encouraging customers to stay longer at your venue
- In-compartment charging via mains or USB increases safety and connectivity
- Locker access can be assigned to specific user accounts through access card/fob integration or one-time use modes can be created for visitors using contactless card or PIN codes
- Lockers can be used without cost or they can be installed to monetise locker access and charging in public areas
- Systems can be managed through web-based software, accessible via LAN, Wi-Fi or 4G
- Access control system integration options for known user setup, allowing users to be imported and integrated with existing systems
- User groups can be added and permissions set accordingly
- Selective access to specific locker compartments within each system
- Free-to-use or pay-to-use services can be operated for both pre-registered users and/or random users
- Extensive audit trail of all locker activity and system usage
- Access via Pin code, QR code, card swipe or fingerprint
- HD colour photo captures each transaction
- Stand alone or fully networked configuration
- In-built web server and wifi connectivity for easy management